صورة عضوية attlal
attlal attlal غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 19/10/2005
المشاركات: 743
اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة Ezmeralda
مرحبا سرب,
Oman Forum هو منتدى عماني باللغة الأنجليزية. ممكن تحصلي الموقع عن طريق Google لأنني زرته مرتين فقط و بصراحة بعدني ما شاركت فيه, فجربيه يمكن يعجبك و تستفيدي منه.
بالنسسبة للدراسة , طالما أن الفكرة فكرتك فأكيد عندك تصور مسبق لنوعية هذه الدراسة و إلى ما ترمي إليه,خبريني آش المطلوب مني و أنا جاهزة بس الشيمة لا تقولولي ESL وEFLو SQU وConferences وReferences ... خلي مرجعنا مدارسنا و طلابنا وبيئتنا حتى نكون واقعيين و حتى لا تكون الدراسة مجرد حبر على ورق.
تصبحين على محبة والله يوفقك.
Dear Ezmeralda
It was me who brought up the issues of ESL/EFL, conferences and references.
Of course we want our study to be based on what happens in our schools and classrooms with us and our students. I strongly support that. Actually, that is the skeleton of the study However, there are other things that we need to consider in order for the study to be comprehensive and worthy of taken into account for any reform. Plz let me make myself clear on this.
1. any research study whether theoretical or field study, local, national, or international has to provide a thorough review of related literature and previous studies in the same area. In addition, a study has to define its scope and domain, e.g, we need to specify where we stand in the EFL/ESL domain. Therefore, references and EFL/ESL are inevitable! Of course this is if we want our study to be recognised, acknowledged, accredited and taken seriously!

2. Because we need our study to be translated into reality, make the desired changes, and not become just ink on paper; we have to take it to the people concerned, decision, makers, authorities, the public, etc. In order to achieve that we need to present it to the whole world in conferences: local, national and international, if possible. We need to draw people’s attention to what we find out and to get heard and listened to.

I hope I’ve made myself clear.
Regards,
attlal

آخر تحرير بواسطة attlal : 03/12/2005 الساعة 12:33 AM