صورة عضوية سرب
سرب سرب غير متواجد حالياً
عضو متميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 11/12/2001
الإقامة: عمان
المشاركات: 6,488
اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة attlal
Why don't we start with defining the scope of the study by getting members' reflections and feedback on the crucial issues at schools and their observations from their own experiences as teachers, students or parents. Then maybe we could take the next step; finding people who are ready to work on this project. I guess things will just follow from there. This whole thing really depends on the availability of enthusiastic people willing to dedicate some of their time, quality time, to try to make a difference, however little it is

P.S. Hope guys u don't mind my posting English stuff here, I can't help typing in
English whenever there is a chance to do so; coz I find it really frustrating and time consuming having to type in Arabic without an Arabic keyboard
!!!!!great

Lets start then

I think we should find out who is willing to participate in the study first, then we can start the work and agree upon the procedures of the study . More than that we need to decide what are the main points we want to be included in the study