عرض المشاركة وحيدة
قديم 03/08/2004, 06:24 AM
La_gorda La_gorda غير متواجد حالياً
خــــــاطر

تاريخ الانضمام: 30/07/2004
المشاركات: 20
Dear All
.I appologize for replying in english, but I have no choice
You sounded really harsh on the girls who study in Jordan,and it seems to me that it's your idea about all the girls who study abroad. It's like saying the reason for their unacceptable behavior is being away from their gardians .Well I disagree with your judgement on this matter Let me put it this way "There is nothing on earth can stop a girl from doing what she wants even if she was among her family and under a strict supervision"; What am trying to say is their behavior has nothing to do with them being abroad she still can fool around although she's fully covered,head to toe. Besides, you only mentioned what girls are doing there, what about the guys!!!!!. I have noticed that the main issue in this forum is how to straighten girls and point out all thier immorality leaving guys off the scene " Are our guys angels!!!" Perhaps they are; as it seems from most of the members' point of you in this sabah .Well let me acknowledge you with some pieces of arts tht our guys leave behiend when they go back home; Guess what?? "3ial 7aram "I' m studying in the states and I've been through many states and things doesn't seem to differ when it comes to Omani guys or even '7aliji ones. To make it short, guys nor girls are different when it comes to what we call "misusing the freedom". it's about a person's ethics , morals and virtual consciousness