ساعي _البريد ساعي _البريد غير متواجد حالياً
عضو متميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 27/09/2003
الإقامة: على اخر تراب الارض
المشاركات: 4,103
اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة La_gorda
---------------------------------------

It's the my last message to be posted in this rediculous frustrating issue. It has gone so far in anguishing and talking bullshitt about omani girls in general and the ones in Jordan in particular.

Unsurprisingly, my message won't change a bitt of the backward thinking and over judging mind. Sadly,The person who brought the subject up is deprived from ethics and morals, and no one seems to realize it. Instead; some cheered him up for his heartburn on the decency of omani women in this honorable nation. " YEA WHATEVA, LIKE HE GIVA DAMN". Others saluted him with stupid remarks.
As you mentioned brother Willard;
This issue could've been approached in an appropriate way WITHOUT messing with the girls' pride and nobalty.
I'm one of the girls who studies abroad, and I'm proud to have the opportunity to rise the dignity of Oman up high. Besides, after all of what have been said, I'm grateful to Allah that he gave me the chance to broaden my mind and see the world from a better vision. Even, if what was clamied is true, that means those girls misused their chances of exploring the advantages of being away from home.
PLEASE BRO'S AND SIS'S:
"Stop the harrassment. Because it's definitely neither islamic nor healthy approach in discussing such sensitive and serious subject"
P.S
To the administrators,
Could you post a comment that would cutback these nonsense.
regards
ولكن كل ما قيل صورة حقيقة وواقع يعلمة القريب والبعيد واذا احد الاخوة اراد ان يفعل خيرا ليعطي صورة حقيقية لاهل البنات فلا يعني انه اخطى واذا انتي احد تلكم الفتيات الدرسات كما تقولين وتجزمين ان طارح الموضوع لم يعطي صورة حقيقية
ارجوا ان تعطي انتي الصورة الحقيقية ولكن كل الرجاء كل الرجاء كل الرجاء ايتها الاخت ان لا تجاملي اهل تلكم البنات لان الامر فعلا مرير