عرض المشاركة وحيدة
قديم 03/08/2004, 10:57 PM
La_gorda La_gorda غير متواجد حالياً
خــــــاطر

تاريخ الانضمام: 30/07/2004
المشاركات: 20
اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة مظفر النواب
شكرا للأخ طارح الموضوع و لكني أعتقد أنه كان يجب أن يكون لديه ثقة أكبر في بنات بلده لأن بعض الظن اثم. البنات العمانيات محترمات ولديهن وازع أخلاقي مثلهن ككثير من الشباب العماني. و لكن للأسف الشديد البعض منهن تضعف أنفسهن في الغربة و الاشتياق للوطن و الفضول في في معرفة الجنس الاخر, وبعض الشباب ما يقصرون و يستغلون الفرصة. و في الاول و الخير كل واحد عقله في راسه يعرف خلاصه.
However, I can't help noticing the the offensive and immature reply from the member from the states. You are basically saying that since some Omani guys in the states have girlfriends, then it's permissible for firls to sleep around! What kind of logic is this...
If you have spent all this time abroad and this is your level of thinking then you definitely need to sit down with yourself and start thinking differently. This is not a way to have dailogue with people. I'm not saying this because you are a female, and please do not use your gender as a cover for immorality.
"No hard feelings Senorita Gordita"
--------------------------

Bro;
I believe you have misunderstood my point of view. If we should call someone "immature or boyish" it should be the person who brought up this irrational issue. However, let me clarify my view, why every outraged, immoral behaviors has to be attached to" banatna el-say3aat". Where the guys from all this??!! Are they the lofty angels!!!
brother,
When we introduce such sensitive issues, both genders should be included,no exceptions for males. Let's be civlized and respect women's right.
chill out and gracias mochacho
regards